Water Damage Prevention for Tampa, Clearwater & St Petersburg Business & Home Owners
37% of U.S. homeowners claim to have suffered losses from water damage!
Water Damage Prevention Tips:
- Have a plumber inspect & maintain your water heater on a regular basis.
- Replace hoses on appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, & ice makers at the earliest signs of wear – before the manufacturer’s suggested timetable – they’re a lot cheaper than the water damage costs!
- Get your toilets inspected regularly by a plumber.
- When supply leaks occur, turn your water off fast! Make sure your kids know how to do this, too!
- Pay attention to your plumbing system – look for signs of wear – including noisy pipes, signs of moisture, or rust-stained water.
Don’t let this happen to you! Call Total Restoration Services for water damage prevention as well as water damage restoration in Clearwater, Tampa or St Petersburg FL!