Our state-of-the-art machines remove all water from your home or business after a flood or other event has occurred. We make sure the area is dry and thoroughly cleaned. Let the professionals ensure all water is removed to avoid mold and mildew.
Our Flood Damage Restoration Professionals are trained on current procedures, such as Rapid Structural Drying, to dry your entire structure as quickly as possible, using state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Moisture meters are used to locate moisture that may not be visible or may be hidden behind walls or cabinets, so that our Water Damage Restoration Service Professionals can ensure that all wet materials are dry. Because we understand how important it is to react quickly in the unfortunate event of water damage, smoke damage, or fire damage, you can rely on Total Restoration Services to provide emergency response and quick professional service 24-hours a day.
In the event of flood damage, do the following:
- Stay calm! Call Total Restoration Services Group
- Make sure the water source is turned off. This will help contain the damage.
- Turn off the breaker in the damaged area before you unplug or remove any electrical devices located on the wet carpet.
- Place aluminum foil under the legs of any furniture that is in contact with wet carpet. This might help prevent furniture stains on your carpet.
- Lift draperies away from wet carpet.
- Pin up upholstered furniture skirts which may get wet.
- Remove books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants, and other items which may stain wet carpet.
Do not attempt the following:
- Don’t use your home vacuum, since electrical shock may result, as well as certain damage to the equipment itself.
- Don’t place newspaper in traffic areas to walk on, since newspaper ink transfers easily to the wet carpet fibers and may result in permanent staining.
- Don’t walk on carpet any more than necessary. This will keep the damage from spreading to unaffected areas.